Services provided by TechConnect (3C Media Solutions) are listed here. For more information on each, please select the individualized link, visit our knowledgebase, or contact us.
- TechConnnect Cloud (3C Media) On Demand (get an account)
TechConnnect offers faculty, staff, and administrations of the California Community Colleges System the opportunity to create an account, (free of charge). Some highlights of what an account provides the user:
- personal account for uploading and storing media
- ability to share media privately or publically (embed, email link, or post to the 3C site)
- request captioning for your media in a few short, simple steps
- and much more!
Integration of the On Demand functionality into your LMS is available! Simply manage your media content from directly within your LMS. Ability to upload, embed, and manage media is seemless.
- Share a Playlist (more info)
With TechConnect Cloud (3C Media Solutions) account holders have the option to create playlists from within their TechConnect Cloud (3C Media Solutions) account. The playlists can be shared and added to upon user choice.
- Streaming Media (more info)
Are you planning a class lecture, presentation or event you’d like to stream live online? Ask us how we can help you reach a wider audience.
- Event Coverage (more info)
Event Coverage Service provides you the opportunity to video record, stream LIVE online and archive all or part of your classroom lecture, presentation, symposium, conference keynote speaker, workshop, break-out sessions, board meetings and special events.
- CCC Board of Governors (more info)
The Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges sets policy and provides guidance for the 72 districts and 115 colleges which constitute the system. These meetings are available to watch online, (live and archived), from 3C Media Solutions.